Hey, are you looking for how to write a letter to principal? If yes then you are in right place.
Hello, I am Saswata, and I show you how to write a perfect letter in few steps, so be with me.
First of all, you should remember a few things, like is it necessary to write a letter to your principal. If not then you address your letter to your official Clark or teachers or who maintain these things, if this also helps you to solve your problem my suggestion is to do that, you don’t need to address your principle at that case. second and most important at first write a draft of your whole letter according to the points mentioned below
So if you think you write a letter or application to your principal to discuss your problem or issues you face then I will show you how to write a proper letter to your principal.
If you write a letter to your principal it should be formal. If you want to know about how many types of letter and their usages you can follow this link, It will give you an idea about that.
Your formal letter should have Five Sections:
- Headings- address your principle with date
- Subject- your problems, permission for something etc.
- The body
- Subscription or your address- Include Your name, Roll no, Class, Section)
- Your signature
Also, you add ‘CC’ if you submit your letter copy to other individuals like teachers, or other officials
Let me show you in a pictorial view for your better understanding –
So what changes you do in your letter
- Change the address of principle in heading mention your
- Change the subject, Subject means why you writing this letter. So mention it Shortly
- Change the body section of the letter as per your subject
- Keep the salutation and subscription as per proforma show above
I also show you how to write a body of a letter
You can use the STAR system, Here ‘S’ for Situation, ‘T’ for the task, ‘A’ for action, ‘R’ for the result
Ops its little bit complicated don’t worry I will mention it briefly
Your body should have three paragraph:
- In the first one you introduce yourself, who you are?, What standard do you read, etc. and a short introduction to your issue or what you are going to mention in the next paragraph
- In the second one describe the subject or issue you face or your problems. Remember you should mention it briefly
- Last and final giving a quote like-
- Please consider me…
- I am requesting you to…
- If you writing a leave application then you can start with- Sir, I humbly request you to grant me leave for …. or you can add I, therefore, request you( ask for his or her permission to allow you )
You also add some quotes like eagerly waiting for your reply or steps. You can write this as per as your demand
I hope your ‘how to write a letter to principal’. Now the ‘how’ is over!
If you still have a problem with this, some templates websites I mention below check out one of those it will help you too. But I recommend you to not to copy A to Z. I mentioned above all the important point to do to write a proper letter to principle, you at least try to write your own language its help you a lot in the feature. cheers
If you have any queries regarding this please mention in the comment box I will get back to you soon