What is the collective noun for Stairs?
Meaning of these words:
Flight: A series of steps between two floors or levels.
Set: You can also use set for stairs.
Definition of Stair:
What is the collective noun for Sailors?
Crew: All the people working on a ship.
- None of the passengers and the crew of sailors are injured.
Deck: The top outside floor of a ship.
Definition of Sailor:
Some hand-picked collective nouns:
- Degree of Comparison: Positive, Comparative, and Superlative Degree
- THE BASICS OF APPLYING FOR A SCHOLARSHIP
- 4 Strategies to Engage Moms in Children’s Education
- TENSE: DEFINITION, STRUCTURE, AND TYPES
- Collective noun for Cats and Kittens
- Collective noun for Geese and Elephants
- Collective noun for Eggs and Bees
- Collective noun for Wolves and Horses
- Collective noun for Cards and Aircraft
- Collective noun for Monkeys and Lions