What is the collective noun for Stairs?
Meaning of these words:
Flight: A series of steps between two floors or levels.
Set: You can also use set for stairs.
Definition of Stair:
What is the collective noun for Sailors?
Crew: All the people working on a ship.
- None of the passengers and the crew of sailors are injured.
Deck: The top outside floor of a ship.
Definition of Sailor:
Some hand-picked collective nouns:
- Punctuation: 14 Punctuation Marks
- Direct and Indirect Speech: Definition and Explanation
- Prefix and Suffix: Definite Guide
- Subject-Verb Agreement: A Ultimate Guide
- Voice Change: Passive and Active Voice
- What is Word in English Grammar?
- Negation: Definition, Uses & Examples
- Number: Definition, Types, and Example
- Determiners: Definition, Types, and Examples
- Conditionals: Definition, Types, and Examples