What is the collective noun for Pearls?
Let me tell you the meanings of these words:
Rope: A number of similar things are attached together by a thread.
String: Material made of several threads twisted together, used for tying things together.
Definition of Pearl:
What is the collective noun for singers?
Choir: A group of people who sings together.
- She sings in the school choir.
Chorus: A large group of singers.
- The bath festival chorus.
Harmony: The way in which different notes that are played or sung together combine to make a pleasing sound.
Definition of Singer:
Some hand-picked collective noun for you:
- Degree of Comparison: Positive, Comparative, and Superlative Degree
- THE BASICS OF APPLYING FOR A SCHOLARSHIP
- 4 Strategies to Engage Moms in Children’s Education
- TENSE: DEFINITION, STRUCTURE, AND TYPES
- Collective noun for Cats and Kittens
- Collective noun for Geese and Elephants
- Collective noun for Eggs and Bees
- Collective noun for Wolves and Horses
- Collective noun for Cards and Aircraft
- Collective noun for Monkeys and Lions