What is the collective noun for Pearls?
Let me tell you the meanings of these words:
Rope: A number of similar things are attached together by a thread.
String: Material made of several threads twisted together, used for tying things together.
Definition of Pearl:
What is the collective noun for singers?
Choir: A group of people who sings together.
- She sings in the school choir.
Chorus: A large group of singers.
- The bath festival chorus.
Harmony: The way in which different notes that are played or sung together combine to make a pleasing sound.
Definition of Singer:
Some hand-picked collective noun for you:
- Punctuation: 14 Punctuation Marks
- Direct and Indirect Speech: Definition and Explanation
- Prefix and Suffix: Definite Guide
- Subject-Verb Agreement: A Ultimate Guide
- Voice Change: Passive and Active Voice
- What is Word in English Grammar?
- Negation: Definition, Uses & Examples
- Number: Definition, Types, and Example
- Determiners: Definition, Types, and Examples
- Conditionals: Definition, Types, and Examples