What is the collective noun for Islands?
The collective nouns for Islands are:
You can say:
- A constellation of Islands.
- A group of Islands.
- A cluster of Islands.
- A chain of Islands.
- An archipelago of Islands.
- A string of Islands.
Meaning of those words:
Constellation: A group of things.
Group: A number of people or things that are together in the same place.
- A group of boys/houses
Cluster: A group of things that are close to each other. like islands.
Chain: A series of connected things.
Archipelago: A group of islands surrounded by sea.
- Andaman and Nicobar island.
String: A set or series of things joined together/A series of things that come close one after another.
Definition of Island:
What is the collective noun for Arrows?
Meanings of these words:
Sheaf: A bunch of something. You can use sheaf for denotes a group of arrows.
Quiver: Generally quiver means a case for carrying arrows.
Definition of arrow:
Some hand-picked collective nouns for you:
- Degree of Comparison: Positive, Comparative, and Superlative Degree
- THE BASICS OF APPLYING FOR A SCHOLARSHIP
- 4 Strategies to Engage Moms in Children’s Education
- TENSE: DEFINITION, STRUCTURE, AND TYPES
- Collective noun for Cats and Kittens
- Collective noun for Geese and Elephants
- Collective noun for Eggs and Bees
- Collective noun for Wolves and Horses
- Collective noun for Cards and Aircraft
- Collective noun for Monkeys and Lions