What is the collective noun for Islands?
The collective nouns for Islands are:
You can say:
- A constellation of Islands.
- A group of Islands.
- A cluster of Islands.
- A chain of Islands.
- An archipelago of Islands.
- A string of Islands.
Meaning of those words:
Constellation: A group of things.
Group: A number of people or things that are together in the same place.
- A group of boys/houses
Cluster: A group of things that are close to each other. like islands.
Chain: A series of connected things.
Archipelago: A group of islands surrounded by sea.
- Andaman and Nicobar island.
String: A set or series of things joined together/A series of things that come close one after another.
Definition of Island:
What is the collective noun for Arrows?
Meanings of these words:
Sheaf: A bunch of something. You can use sheaf for denotes a group of arrows.
Quiver: Generally quiver means a case for carrying arrows.
Definition of arrow:
Some hand-picked collective nouns for you:
- Punctuation: 14 Punctuation Marks
- Direct and Indirect Speech: Definition and Explanation
- Prefix and Suffix: Definite Guide
- Subject-Verb Agreement: A Ultimate Guide
- Voice Change: Passive and Active Voice
- What is Word in English Grammar?
- Negation: Definition, Uses & Examples
- Number: Definition, Types, and Example
- Determiners: Definition, Types, and Examples
- Conditionals: Definition, Types, and Examples