Stack: A pile of something or a large amount of something.
- A stack of books
Bale: A large amount of light material tightly together and tied up.
- Bales of hay
- Bales of wool
Bundle: A number of things tied together.
- A bundle of papers
Truss: To tie something.
Definition of Hay:
What is the collective noun for Puppies?
The collective nouns for Puppies are:
You can say,
- A litter of puppies
- A piddle of puppies
- Degree of Comparison: Positive, Comparative, and Superlative Degree
- THE BASICS OF APPLYING FOR A SCHOLARSHIP
- 4 Strategies to Engage Moms in Children’s Education
- TENSE: DEFINITION, STRUCTURE, AND TYPES
- Collective noun for Cats and Kittens
- Collective noun for Geese and Elephants
- Collective noun for Eggs and Bees
- Collective noun for Wolves and Horses
- Collective noun for Cards and Aircraft
- Collective noun for Monkeys and Lions