Stack: A pile of something or a large amount of something.
- A stack of books
Bale: A large amount of light material tightly together and tied up.
- Bales of hay
- Bales of wool
Bundle: A number of things tied together.
- A bundle of papers
Truss: To tie something.
Definition of Hay:
What is the collective noun for Puppies?
The collective nouns for Puppies are:
You can say,
- A litter of puppies
- A piddle of puppies
- Punctuation: 14 Punctuation Marks
- Direct and Indirect Speech: Definition and Explanation
- Prefix and Suffix: Definite Guide
- Subject-Verb Agreement: A Ultimate Guide
- Voice Change: Passive and Active Voice
- What is Word in English Grammar?
- Negation: Definition, Uses & Examples
- Number: Definition, Types, and Example
- Determiners: Definition, Types, and Examples
- Conditionals: Definition, Types, and Examples