What is the collective Noun for Cards?
The collective nouns for Cards are:
You can say,
- A deck of Cards
- A wing of Cards
- A hand of Cards
- A pack of cards
Deck: A complete set of playing cards.
Wing: There is no direct relation of wing to refer a group of cards but you can use this.
Hand: A set of playing cards given to one player in a game.
Pack: Pack is also means a complete set of playing cards.
Definition of Cards:
What is the collective noun for Aircraft?
Flight: A plane making a particular journey.
Wing: To fly somewhere.
Fleet: A group of planes.
Squadron: A group of military aircraft.
Definition of Aircraft:
Some hand picked collective nouns for you:
- Tense: Definition, Structure and Types of tense
- Collective noun for Cats and Kittens
- Collective noun for Geese and Elephants
- Collective noun for Eggs and Bees
- Collective noun for Wolves and Horses
- Collective noun for Cards and Aircraft
- Collective noun for Monkeys and Lions
- Collective noun for Hay and Puppies
- 10 nouns with their Singular and Plural forms
- Collective noun for Birds and Books