What is the collective Noun for Cards?
- A deck of Cards
- A wing of Cards
- A hand of Cards
- A pack of cards
Deck: A complete set of playing cards.
Wing: There is no direct relation of wing to refer a group of cards but you can use this.
Hand: A set of playing cards given to one player in a game.
Pack: Pack is also means a complete set of playing cards.
Definition of Cards:
What is the collective noun for Aircraft?
Flight: A plane making a particular journey.
Wing: To fly somewhere.
Fleet: A group of planes.
Squadron: A group of military aircraft.
Definition of Aircraft:
Some hand picked collective nouns for you:
- Punctuation: 14 Punctuation Marks
- Direct and Indirect Speech: Definition and Explanation
- Prefix and Suffix: Definite Guide
- Subject-Verb Agreement: A Ultimate Guide
- Voice Change: Passive and Active Voice
- What is Word in English Grammar?
- Negation: Definition, Uses & Examples
- Number: Definition, Types, and Example
- Determiners: Definition, Types, and Examples
- Conditionals: Definition, Types, and Examples