What is the collective noun for Birds?
Congregation: A group of something.
Flight: A group of birds or aircraft flying together.
- A flight of geese.
Flock: A group of birds of the same type.
Pod: A small group of sea animal. You can also use this term for denoting a group of birds.
Definition of Bird:
What is the collective noun for Books?
Library: A building where thousands of books are available for reading
Pile: A number of things that have been placed on top of each other.
Shelf: A flat board made of wood, glass or metal for keep things on it.
- A shelf full of books.
Definition of books:
Some hand-picked collective noun for you:
- Punctuation: 14 Punctuation Marks
- Direct and Indirect Speech: Definition and Explanation
- Prefix and Suffix: Definite Guide
- Subject-Verb Agreement: A Ultimate Guide
- Voice Change: Passive and Active Voice
- What is Word in English Grammar?
- Negation: Definition, Uses & Examples
- Number: Definition, Types, and Example
- Determiners: Definition, Types, and Examples
- Conditionals: Definition, Types, and Examples