What is the collective noun for Birds?
Congregation: A group of something.
Flight: A group of birds or aircraft flying together.
- A flight of geese.
Flock: A group of birds of the same type.
Pod: A small group of sea animal. You can also use this term for denoting a group of birds.
Definition of Bird:
What is the collective noun for Books?
Library: A building where thousands of books are available for reading
Pile: A number of things that have been placed on top of each other.
Shelf: A flat board made of wood, glass or metal for keep things on it.
- A shelf full of books.
Definition of books:
Some hand-picked collective noun for you:
- Degree of Comparison: Positive, Comparative, and Superlative Degree
- THE BASICS OF APPLYING FOR A SCHOLARSHIP
- 4 Strategies to Engage Moms in Children’s Education
- TENSE: DEFINITION, STRUCTURE, AND TYPES
- Collective noun for Cats and Kittens
- Collective noun for Geese and Elephants
- Collective noun for Eggs and Bees
- Collective noun for Wolves and Horses
- Collective noun for Cards and Aircraft
- Collective noun for Monkeys and Lions