What is the collective noun for angels?
- A host of angels
- A chorus of angels
- A choir of angels
- A flight of angels
Let me show you the meaning of those words:
Host: A large number of things or people.
Chorus: Chorus generally means a girl or young woman who is a member of a musical event. But in the case of angels, you can use it.
Choir: A group of people who sing together. It imagines that angels are also singing a song for people.
Flight: The act of flying/A group of things that can fly.
Definition of Angel:
A spirit who is believed to be a servant of God, and is sent by God to deliver a message or perform a task. For more information on Angel check-out Wikipedia.
What is the collective noun for drawers?
- Punctuation: 14 Punctuation Marks
- Direct and Indirect Speech: Definition and Explanation
- Prefix and Suffix: Definite Guide
- Subject-Verb Agreement: A Ultimate Guide
- Voice Change: Passive and Active Voice
- What is Word in English Grammar?
- Negation: Definition, Uses & Examples
- Number: Definition, Types, and Example
- Determiners: Definition, Types, and Examples
- Conditionals: Definition, Types, and Examples