What is the collective noun for angels?
The collective nouns for angels are:
You can say:
- A host of angels
- A chorus of angels
- A choir of angels
- A flight of angels
Let me show you the meaning of those words:
Host: A large number of things or people.
Chorus: Chorus generally means a girl or young woman who is a member of a musical event. But in the case of angels, you can use it.
Choir: A group of people who sing together. It imagines that angels are also singing a song for people.
Flight: The act of flying/A group of things that can fly.
Definition of Angel:
A spirit who is believed to be a servant of God, and is sent by God to deliver a message or perform a task. For more information on Angel check-out Wikipedia.
What is the collective noun for drawers?
- Tense: Definition, Structure and Types of tense
- Collective noun for Cats and Kittens
- Collective noun for Geese and Elephants
- Collective noun for Eggs and Bees
- Collective noun for Wolves and Horses
- Collective noun for Cards and Aircraft
- Collective noun for Monkeys and Lions
- Collective noun for Hay and Puppies
- 10 nouns with their Singular and Plural forms
- Collective noun for Birds and Books